- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Fiat Items
My wife has been after me to take her to Italy, but I've already been there. Why would I want to go again? But after reminiscing about my trip, I can't wait to go again.
Environmental radicals went on a tear last weekend, torching automobiles and laying waste to buildings in the French territory of New Caledonia.
Fiat and Chrysler announced plans Saturday to build three new Jeep models in China for that market, the biggest for the vehicles outside the United States, as they attempt to boost sales in a country where they lag behind their competitors.
Jennifer Lopez is promoting Fiat cars in a new commercial and music video.
For some, the name "Fiat" evokes memories of touring on thin European roadways and swirling through verdant Tuscan hillsides in search of the perfect Brunello.
Italy's Fiat SpA bought the U.S. and Canadian governments' stakes in Chrysler Group LLC, becoming the majority shareholder in the U.S. automaker with the ability to appoint more board members.
Fiat's purchase of the U.S. government's ownership stake in Chrysler Group LLC resolves one thorny political issue. Another lies ahead: Where to base the combined company.
Lockheed Martin, the world's top defense contractor, is investigating the source of a major cyber-attack one week ago against its information network, the company said.
Formula One's owners have been approached by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. about a potential joint takeover bid with the investors behind Ferrari, the sport's oldest team.