- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Topic - Fiji
Fiji's five-year suspension from the commonwealth has been lifted, clearing the way for the country to compete at this year's Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
Fiji is grappling with its worst outbreak of dengue fever in 16 years, but authorities say tourists visiting tropical beaches face little risk.
The head of the Miss World beauty queen franchise says she plans to travel to Fiji "as soon as possible" to address the problems that turned last month's pageant in the island nation into a fiasco.
Fearing that climate change could wipe out their entire Pacific archipelago, the leaders of Kiribati are considering an unusual backup plan: moving the populace to Fiji.
Leaders of the Pacific nation of Kiribati a considering an unusual backup plan in case climate change wipes out their entire archipelago: They may move everyone to Fiji.
Fresh off an Australian tour with her frenzied talk-show fans, Oprah Winfrey is taking a respite in the South Pacific island nation of Fiji, where the military regime wished her "a great time."
For more than 50 days, the three boys slurped rainwater that puddled in the bottom of their tiny boat, gobbled flying fish that leaped aboard and prayed for salvation.
Longtime rivals China and Taiwan were set to sign a broad trade pact Tuesday to draw their economies closer, which Beijing hopes could lead to a political accommodation six decades after they split amid civil war.
"Don't drink the water" is a warning doctors and public health officials typically give travelers going overseas. But lately some environmentalists and city officials have been saying the same thing. Only this time they're trying to prevent American consumers from drinking bottled water.