- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Topic - Filmmakers Lana Wilson
Third-trimester abortions _ those done beyond the 28th week of pregnancy _ account for less than 1 percent of all abortions performed in the United States each year. Only four doctors nationwide offer the procedure.
Shane and Wilson said they hope their film humanizes the doctors and offers a sense of "the wide-ranging circumstances" that motivate women to choose third-trimester abortions.
Wilson said viewers opposed to abortion might be "really surprised about some of these people's circumstances, especially fetal-anomaly patients, and really have to think, `Should we be having these blanket laws applying to everyone?