- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Finland Items
Goalie Noora Raty was angry, her coach was glum, and the Finnish women's hockey team knows it has work to do to prepare for the Olympic medal round.
Sweden and Russia are trying to be the best of the rest.
The puck trickled under Jesse Vetter's pads and over the goal line, and then the whistle blew.
Britain's women curlers set an Olympic record by scoring seven points in one end during a round-robin game against the United States on Tuesday.
Teemu Selanne can only chuckle when he realizes his two linemates had yet to be born the first time he played hockey at the Olympics.
The United States plays Canada in Olympic women's hockey Wednesday with little but pride at stake.
It took an extra day, but Russia is starting to get results at its hometown Sochi Games.
U.S. forward Amanda Kessel appeared to score for her first Olympic hat trick, only to watch the referee skate over to the boards for a video review.
Monique Lamoureux, Brianna Decker and Amanda Kessel all scored within 55 seconds in the first period as the United States romped to a 9-0 victory over Switzerland on Monday to all-but clinch a spot in the Olympic women's hockey semifinals.