- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Fionna Swaffield
"This obviously brings this very much into question," she said.
UBS was deemed to have recovered from the lending crisis that hammered banks in 2008 and to have improved its management of risk, said Fionna Swaffield, a bank analyst at RBC Capital Markets.