- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
fish and wildlife conservation commission
Latest fish and wildlife conservation commission Items
A Florida man was arrested Sunday after posting Facebook photos of himself and his children playing with a young manatee.
Not every snake lives in the grass. Washington is proof of that. But many do. So many Burmese pythons have taken over the Florida Everglades that the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission has opened a month-long open season to kill the beasts before there won't be any wildlife to conserve.
State wildlife officials have given their agents a rare order to shoot to kill in the hunt for a young and potentially dangerous Nile crocodile loose near Miami.
Rescuers are struggling to help a pod of pilot whales that beached at a South Florida state park.
An alligator at least 10 feet long lunged at a teenager swimming in a river and bit off the teen's right arm below the elbow, state wildlife officials said Tuesday.
State lawmakers have approved making California the first state to write into law much of the national mortgage settlement negotiated this year with the nation's top five banks.
Hip-hop singer Sean Kingston remained hospitalized Tuesday after crashing his watercraft into a Miami Beach bridge.
Hip-hop singer Sean Kingston was hospitalized Monday after crashing a personal watercraft into a Miami Beach bridge, authorities said.
Hip-hop singer Sean Kingston has been stabilized and moved to the intensive care unit at a hospital after crashing his watercraft into a Miami Beach bridge, his publicist said Monday.