- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Exchanges reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
Topic - Fisher-Price
Fisher-Price is a company that produces toys for infants and children, headquartered in East Aurora, New York. Fisher-Price has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. since 1993. - Source: Wikipedia
A gift guide to the best toys for 2010 including Christmas in ToyTown, Alphie, Stinky the Garbage Truck, LivWorld's Katie and Disney Dance Star Mickey.
Fisher-Price is recalling more than 11 million tricycles, toys and high chairs over safety concerns.
WASHINGTON (AP) Toy-making giant Mattel Inc. issued recalls today for about 9 million Chinese-made toys that contain magnets children can swallow or that could have lead paint.