- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Fister
Fister is a small village near Stavanger in the Hjelmeland municipality on the south-western Norwegian coast. Fister has the highest average temperature in Norway. It is visited by many tourists each year. There are no big tourist attractions except for the beautiful nature, fishing in the fjords, lots of peace and quiet, and until its recent death a parrot in a tree. - Source: Wikipedia
Somehow, Doug Fister appears to be OK.
A frustrating fourth inning for Detroit.
We've got a pitchers' duel in Game 2 of the World Series.
Detroit needs Prince Fielder to start producing before it's too late. He's having a tough postseason.
San Francisco breaks through for a run in the seventh.