- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Flavio Cipolla Items
This U.S. Open finally got its first shocker.
Andy Murray has pulled out of the third round of the Rogers Cup with a knee injury.
Mardy Fish passed on the London Olympics. Tommy Haas wanted in.
Tommy Haas and Alexandr Dolgopolov earned straight-set victories to advance to the second round of the Citi Open on Tuesday.
Top-seeded Mardy Fish rallied from an opening-set loss and beat Bjorn Phau 4-6, 6-1, 6-2 on Tuesday night in a first-round match in the Citi Open.
Dmitry Tursunov won the first point of the tiebreaker, but Gael Monfils promptly evened the score with a 122-mph ace. The crowd, dormant for much of the match, showed signs of life.