- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - fleetwood
The McVies are going back on the road with Fleetwood Mac.
Fleetwood Mac is canceling planned performances in Australia and New Zealand as bassist John McVie is treated for cancer.
Christine McVie wrote more than just "Don't Stop (Thinking About Tomorrow)" for the megaband Fleetwood Mac.
Rock musician Dave Grohl set out to make a recording studio the subject of his first-ever film. He was intrigued not only by the studio but by a specific piece of recording equipment _ a 1970s era sound board _ that captured every note of music made there.
Fleetwood Mac is heading back on the road, and that means the top-selling group will release new music _ sort of.
Fleetwood Mac is heading back on the road, and that means the top-selling group will release new music -- sort of.
The 1970s are long gone, but Fleetwood Mac's influence lives on. "Just Tell Me That You Want Me" pushes the band's music into the 21st century by rounding up a dozen or so modern acts — including MGMT, Best Coast and Lykke Li — and asking them to put their own stamp on the group's classics.
In a June 7 story about the death of former Fleetwood Mac member Bob Welch, The Associated Press erroneously listed the year that the band's song "Don't Stop" became the anthem for Bill Clinton's presidential campaign. The correct year is 1992.
Bob Welch, a former member of Fleetwood Mac who went on to write songs and record several hits during a solo career, died Thursday of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, police said. He was 65.
Bob Welch, a former member of Fleetwood Mac who also had a solo career, died Thursday of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, police said. He was 65.
Bob Weston, a British guitarist who played with Fleetwood Mac, has died aged 64.
Fleetwood Mac could be back on the road soon.