- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Flint'S Hurley Medical Center
Latest Flint'S Hurley Medical Center Items
It's been called one of medicine's "open secrets" _ allowing patients to refuse treatment by a doctor or nurse of another race.
A Michigan hospital has settled a lawsuit that accused it of agreeing to a man's request that no black nurses care for his newborn.