- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Flip Saunders Items
Even just 16 games into the new season, one thing had become abundantly clear in Minnesota: Derrick Williams wasn't fitting in with the Timberwolves.
The Wizards have lost seven of nine games, but the starting backcourt of John Wall and Bradley Beal shouldered the blame for the slow start and insisted coach Randy Wittman isn't the problem.
Nikola Pekovic didn't want to leave Minnesota, and the Timberwolves weren't about to let him go.
When Andrei Kirilenko opted out of a $10.2 million contract with the Minnesota Timberwolves, the 32-year-old forward did so presumably looking for one last long-term deal of his career.
When Mike Brown first got into coaching in the early 1990s, veteran Bernie Bickerstaff would pull him aside for little chats on climbing the ladder in the NBA. One lesson stood out more than any other.
Corey Brewer has become a familiar face for the often-changing Minnesota Timberwolves.
Anthony Bennett learned he would be making NBA draft history the same time as everyone else.
The Cleveland Cavaliers passed on Nerlens Noel and Alex Len in favor of the UNLV freshman forward who has starred for Canada's junior national teams and was the Mountain West Conference player of the year.
There was a time when second-round draft picks in the NBA held about as much value to some teams as the caps that were given to each player chosen on draft night.