- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
Latest Flip Saunders Items
Charles Oakley, one of the NBA's all-time tough guys, doesn't want to talk about his excruciating back pain.
At times, Wizards forward Andray Blatche can be a maddeningly inconsistent player who makes head-slapping on-court mistakes.
Everybody's out for the season for the Washington Wizards. At least it seems like it.
Before Tuesday's game against the Detroit Pistons, Wizards coach Flip Saunders was asked what it would take for the team to get its first three-game winning streak since April 2008.
Flip Saunders has his hands full in Washington, but the Wizards coach can't help but notice how dismal his former team in Detroit has become - and how quickly it happened.
It was a historic night for the Washington Wizards as they defeated the visiting Cleveland Cavaliers 115-107 on Friday at Verizon Center.
There is only one team in the Eastern Conference with a worse record than the 18-56 Wizards, and that's the 15-59 Cleveland Cavaliers, who will visit the Verizon Center on Friday. But the Wizards still might not have the advantage, as they'll be playing without point guard John Wall.
The Miami Heat defeated the Washington Wizards 123-107, but a look at the box score wouldn’t even begin to tell the story.
Top overall draft pick John Wall, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Juwan Howard were ejected after a skirmish during the second quarter of the Wizards' game against the Heat on Wednesday night.