- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Flip Saunders Items
Rookie John Wall had 19 points and a career-high 15 assists to lead the Washington Wizards to their fourth straight home victory and first two-game winning streak of the season, 108-101 over the Utah Jazz on Monday afternoon.
Kevin Love had 35 points and 11 rebounds and Darko Milicic had 14 points and 11 rebounds to keep the Washington Wizards winless on the road in Minnesota's 109-97 victory on Thursday night.
Nick Young scored a career-high 43 points, and Kirk Hinrich had six in overtime as the Washington Wizards survived a last-minute regulation meltdown to beat the Sacramento Kings 136-133 Tuesday night.
Washington Wizards swingman Josh Howard will be sidelined at least another week to 10 days with a sore left knee.
Washington Wizards' swingman Josh Howard, who missed nearly 10 months after surgery on a torn ligament in his left knee, will miss Saturday's game against New Orleans with soreness in the same knee.
After 11 ties in the first half, Washington took control in the second half to beat the Indiana Pacers 104-90.
Kevin Martin scored 20 points, Shane Battier and Aaron Brooks each added 15 and the Houston Rockets won their fifth straight game, beating the Washington Wizards 100-93 on Monday.
Tony Parker had 20 points, 14 assists and six assists and the NBA-leading San Antonio Spurs beat the short-handed Washington Wizards 94-80 on Sunday night.
Though he was surprised, Rashard Lewis was hardly fazed by a trade from a finals contender to a lottery team.