- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Flip Saunders Items
Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas will be held out of a preseason game against Atlanta with a knee injury.
John Wall scored 19 points in his home debut Tuesday night and the Washington Wizards cruised to a 107-92 victory over the winless Atlanta Hawks.
Rookie John Wall missed his first nine shots before showing the skills that made him the top overall pick in this year's NBA draft, pacing the Washington Wizards to a 97-83 preseason win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday night.
Gilbert Arenas has returned to the practice court after missing the end of Washington Wizards training camp with a sprained right ankle.
Earl "The Pearl" Monroe said he hadn't been to an NBA training camp in 30 years, when he was starting his final season as a player.
Wizards rookie John Wall is learning to walk the fine line between establishing himself as vocal leader and knowing his place in the veteran pecking order.
Washington Wizards point guard John Wall wasn't talking on Tuesday, the rookie shot 3-pointers instead.
Gilbert Arenas insists he's happy. He just doesn't look like it.
The seemingly inevitable selection of John Wall as the No. 1 overall pick in the draft is a bit closer to fruition — now that the Kentucky point guard has shown his stuff in a workout for the Washington Wizards.