- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Flip Saunders Items
Nikola Pekovic didn't want to leave Minnesota, and the Timberwolves weren't about to let him go.
When Andrei Kirilenko opted out of a $10.2 million contract with the Minnesota Timberwolves, the 32-year-old forward did so presumably looking for one last long-term deal of his career.
When Mike Brown first got into coaching in the early 1990s, veteran Bernie Bickerstaff would pull him aside for little chats on climbing the ladder in the NBA. One lesson stood out more than any other.
Corey Brewer has become a familiar face for the often-changing Minnesota Timberwolves.
Anthony Bennett learned he would be making NBA draft history the same time as everyone else.
The Cleveland Cavaliers passed on Nerlens Noel and Alex Len in favor of the UNLV freshman forward who has starred for Canada's junior national teams and was the Mountain West Conference player of the year.
There was a time when second-round draft picks in the NBA held about as much value to some teams as the caps that were given to each player chosen on draft night.
The Cleveland Cavaliers are on top of the NBA draft yet again, only this time there is no LeBron James waiting to save them. There may not even be a Kyrie Irving.
Minnesota Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor sat before a throng of media, swallowed hard and said what many in and around the organization had been thinking for about nine years.