- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Florida A&M
Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, commonly known as Florida A&M or FAMU, is a historically black university located in Tallahassee, Florida, United States, the state capital, and is one of eleven member institutions of the State University System of Florida. - Source: Wikipedia
Teams facing postseason bans in 2014-15, according to APR results released Wednesday by the NCAA:
Ex-Florida A&M band member 1st to be sentenced to jail time in drum major's hazing death.
Justin Black scored a career-high 29 points to lead No. 3 seed Morgan State over sixth-seeded Florida A&M 81-68 in a Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference tournament quarterfinal Thursday night.
Maurice Taylor and Clemmye Owens scored 22 points apiece to lift Bethune-Cookman to a 70-68 win over Florida A&M on Thursday night.
Florida A&M defeated Edward Waters 104-69 on Wednesday night to extend its winning streak to four games.
Bernard Jackson was hardly the only student at Florida A&M who had to miss his school's football season opener last fall - and the celebrated return of the Marching 100 - because of work.
Jamie Adams scored 26 points and Reggie Lewis added 20 as Florida A&M defeated Bethune-Cookman 80-75 on Saturday.
Jamie Adams scored 19 points, including a three-point play with 1:11 left, as Florida A&M beat Delaware State 68-63 on Monday.
Reggie Lewis scored 24 points, including six 3-pointers, as Florida A&M overpowered Coppin State in the second half, winning 82-71 on Saturday.
Jeremy Ingram scored 17 points to lead North Carolina Central to its 10th straight win, a dominating 92-49 victory over Florida A&M Monday night.
Lamont Middleton scored a career-high 35 points and Richaud Pack added 20 as North Carolina A&T defeated Florida A&M 84-78 on Saturday night.
Jamie Adams scored 17 points and Reggie Lewis added 15, including a 3-pointer and two free throws in the final 1:07, as Florida A&M beat Savannah State 54-51 on Monday night.
Jordan Smith scored 16 points and hit two key 3-pointers late in the game as South Carolina State defeated Florida A&M 63-59 in overtime Saturday.
James Daniel scored 31 points as Howard pushed ahead in the second half and held on to defeat Florida A&M 69-62 on Saturday night.
Deven Williams scored 20 points as Savannah State held on to defeat Florida A&M 79-68 Monday night.