- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Florida Atlantic University
Latest Florida Atlantic University Items
A South Florida college student is asking an appellate court to recognize his same-sex marriage after he says he was denied in-state tuition.
A former Florida Atlantic University police officer has been sentenced to two consecutive life terms for killing an escort.
A former Florida Atlantic University police officer faces a mandatory life sentence after being convicted of killing an escort.
Michael Curry has led a team into the NBA playoffs, served as president of the National Basketball Players Association and spent 11 years playing in the league.
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — Former U.S. Sen. George LeMieux is one of three finalists vying to become the next president of Florida Atlantic University, but Florida Chief Financial Officer Jeff Atwater didn't make the cut.
Defensive coordinator Pete Rekstis also resigned after a post-practice meeting with athletic director Patrick Chun, who says school officials received word about the matter earlier this week.
Florida Atlantic coach Carl Pelini and defensive coordinator Pete Rekstis resigned Wednesday after acknowledging to university officials that they had used illegal drugs.
A series of high-profile scandals have forced leading university presidents — including Ohio State University's E. Gordon Gee and Florida Atlantic University's Mary Jane Saunders — to resign amid unprecedented scrutiny.
Middle Tennessee and Florida Atlantic will join Conference USA, leaving the Sun Belt as part of the ever-changing college landscape.