- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
Florida Atlantic University
Latest Florida Atlantic University Items
The state board that oversees the university system is signing off on the hiring of new presidents for Florida Atlantic University and Florida A&M University.
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — Former U.S. Sen. George LeMieux is one of three finalists vying to become the next president of Florida Atlantic University, but Florida Chief Financial Officer Jeff Atwater didn't make the cut.
Florida Atlantic coach Carl Pelini and defensive coordinator Pete Rekstis resigned Wednesday after acknowledging to university officials that they had used illegal drugs.
Defensive coordinator Pete Rekstis also resigned after a post-practice meeting with athletic director Patrick Chun, who says school officials received word about the matter earlier this week.
A series of high-profile scandals have forced leading university presidents — including Ohio State University's E. Gordon Gee and Florida Atlantic University's Mary Jane Saunders — to resign amid unprecedented scrutiny.
A stern warning by Allen West went viral Wednesday after the former representative posted to Facebook that "it is a promise" he will take action against the "left-wing groups" allegedly harassing his wife.
I join Florida Gov. Rick Scott in commending Florida Atlantic University student Ryan Rotela for having the courage to stand up for his faith. I also question why Mr. Rotela's professor, Deandre Poole — someone who demanded students desecrate the name of Jesus — is still in the employ of the university.
Thousands of sharks seen off the coast of Palm Beach, Fla., and heading north along the coast have shut down several of the state's beaches.Thousands of sharks seen off the coast of Palm Beach, Fla., and heading north along the coast have shut down several of the state's beaches.
For some, an unwillingness to accept the concept of individual responsibility can lead down a bizarre path. Rather than accept the possibility that a single, evil man could perform the unthinkably evil act of killing 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., last month, some would place the blame on the tools he used to commit this crime.