- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Florida Atlantic University
Latest Florida Atlantic University Items
Defensive coordinator Pete Rekstis also resigned after a post-practice meeting with athletic director Patrick Chun, who says school officials received word about the matter earlier this week.
Florida Atlantic coach Carl Pelini and defensive coordinator Pete Rekstis resigned Wednesday after acknowledging to university officials that they had used illegal drugs.
A series of high-profile scandals have forced leading university presidents — including Ohio State University's E. Gordon Gee and Florida Atlantic University's Mary Jane Saunders — to resign amid unprecedented scrutiny.
A stern warning by Allen West went viral Wednesday after the former representative posted to Facebook that "it is a promise" he will take action against the "left-wing groups" allegedly harassing his wife.
I join Florida Gov. Rick Scott in commending Florida Atlantic University student Ryan Rotela for having the courage to stand up for his faith. I also question why Mr. Rotela's professor, Deandre Poole — someone who demanded students desecrate the name of Jesus — is still in the employ of the university.
Thousands of sharks seen off the coast of Palm Beach, Fla., and heading north along the coast have shut down several of the state's beaches.Thousands of sharks seen off the coast of Palm Beach, Fla., and heading north along the coast have shut down several of the state's beaches.
For some, an unwillingness to accept the concept of individual responsibility can lead down a bizarre path. Rather than accept the possibility that a single, evil man could perform the unthinkably evil act of killing 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., last month, some would place the blame on the tools he used to commit this crime.
Germany's leading research institute opened the doors to its first U.S. center Wednesday, bolstered by hope its world-class science could bring cures for neurological diseases and invigorate the economy.
Past the clumps of mud decorating the locker room's faded burgundy carpet, victory smelled like grass and stale sweat.