- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie faces fire for Superstorm Sandy dollars: ‘Where’s the governor?’
- Pope Francis shakes Vatican Bank with ‘earthquake’ reforms
- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
Latest Florida College Items
A psychiatrist with previous stints at Texas medical institutions will be the founding dean of the new School of Medicine at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, the University of Texas System announced Friday.
With much of the capital's attention focused on doctors and Obamacare, a panel of witnesses told a Senate hearing that rising costs and the lack of quality care for lower-income Americans is leading to a national dental crisis as well.
Computer hackers broke into a Florida college's computer system and stole the confidential information of nearly 300,000 students statewide and the school's president, officials said Wednesday.
A federal judge has ruled that Florida college students cannot be charged higher out-of-state tuition simply because their parents may be in the U.S. illegally.
A proposed book-burning by an evangelical pastor in a Florida college town this weekend has inflamed sensitivities from Afghanistan to Washington, D.C., and added a wrinkle in U.S. relations with Muslims abroad.
MIAMI — After months of testimony about mujahedeen fighters, FBI wiretaps and Islamic jihads waged in Bosnia and Chechnya, attorneys yesterday rested their defense of three men accused of supporting terrorism abroad.