- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Florida Republican Senate
Florida Republican Senate hopeful Marco Rubio revealed Monday he had raised a state record $4.5 million in the second quarter of 2010, becoming the latest midterm candidate to boast impressive money totals ahead of the filing deadline later this week.
House Minority Whip Eric Cantor endorsed Florida Republican Senate candidate Marco Rubio on Tuesday, saying he represents a "principled" choice for Republicans over Gov. Charlie Crist.