- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Florida Times Items
Prosecutors have opposed a motion seeking to delay the sentence for a man convicted of attempted murder in a dispute over loud music until after he's tried for fatally shooting a teenager in the incident.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help after 10 Ford vans have been stolen recently.
Attorneys are seeking to delay the sentence for a man convicted of attempted murder until after he's tried again for fatally shooting a teenager during an argument over loud music.
A Florida woman could end up in prison for 60 years when she's retried for firing a shot in the direction of her estranged husband and two of his children.
Four older teenagers have been charged with felonies for what police say was a sucker-punch attack on a 16-year-old boy at a Wal-Mart store in coastal Brunswick.
A seventh baby giraffe has been born at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens in less than four years.
Three northeast Florida sheriff's deputies have been disciplined after an arrest mix-up sent the wrong teenager to jail.
A 19-year-old south Georgia man who fatally shot his 11-year-old brother has been sentenced to two years of probation.
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.