- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Floyd Ciruli Items
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper hobbled into a news conference Wednesday on crutches after hip surgery, a fitting metaphor for state Democrats following this week's historic recall election.
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper hobbled into a Wednesday press conference on crutches after hip surgery, a fitting metaphor for state Democrats following this week's historic recall election.
A Rocky Mountain earthquake in the form of Tuesday's successful recall drives targeting two prominent Democrats who advocate gun control has shifted the state and national political landscape going into the 2014 elections.
Former President George W. Bush was honored Monday by the University of Denver as protesters rallied noisily outside, calling him a "war criminal" and saying he was undeserving of the award.
Tuesday's Colorado recall elections, pitting energized gun owners against well-funded Democrats, careened toward the finish line with weekend get-out-the-vote drives as analysts attempted to predict which way voters are leaning.
DENVER | The debate over George W. Bush's legacy has erupted into a brawl at the University of Denver over whether to present the former president with an award for his humanitarian work.
In one of the more unlikely insurgencies of the year in American politics, three young plumbers from Pueblo have stunned Colorado's political establishment by doing what many campaign veterans insisted was impossible.
A Quinnipiac University poll released last week shows Colorado voters registering greater disapproval for Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper and the Democrat-controlled legislature, following a legislative session described as the most liberal in state history.
Gun-rights advocates in Colorado submitted signatures Monday against a second Democratic state lawmaker in the escalating backlash against the Colorado legislature's recently approved gun control bills.