- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Floyd Ciruli Items
Colorado Democrats have shown no interest in reworking the gun control bills that led to last year's grass-roots revolt and historic recall elections, shooting down every Republican attempt so far to repeal or revise the measures.
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper hobbled into a news conference Wednesday on crutches after hip surgery, a fitting metaphor for state Democrats following this week's historic recall election.
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper hobbled into a Wednesday press conference on crutches after hip surgery, a fitting metaphor for state Democrats following this week's historic recall election.
A Rocky Mountain earthquake in the form of Tuesday's successful recall drives targeting two prominent Democrats who advocate gun control has shifted the state and national political landscape going into the 2014 elections.
Former President George W. Bush was honored Monday by the University of Denver as protesters rallied noisily outside, calling him a "war criminal" and saying he was undeserving of the award.
Tuesday's Colorado recall elections, pitting energized gun owners against well-funded Democrats, careened toward the finish line with weekend get-out-the-vote drives as analysts attempted to predict which way voters are leaning.
DENVER | The debate over George W. Bush's legacy has erupted into a brawl at the University of Denver over whether to present the former president with an award for his humanitarian work.
In one of the more unlikely insurgencies of the year in American politics, three young plumbers from Pueblo have stunned Colorado's political establishment by doing what many campaign veterans insisted was impossible.
A Quinnipiac University poll released last week shows Colorado voters registering greater disapproval for Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper and the Democrat-controlled legislature, following a legislative session described as the most liberal in state history.