- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
floyd mayweather jr.
Latest floyd mayweather jr. Items
Floyd Mayweather Jr. was all smiles as he headed up an escalator with his large entourage, turning to flash a thumbs-up at fans greeting him.
Amir Khan vowed to be impressive in his first welterweight fight, and he was.
Declaring himself in the fight of his life as he battles addiction issues, Oscar De La Hoya said Saturday he was also prepared to fight to keep control of his boxing promotion company.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is enough of a businessman to know his latest fight would be a tough sell, especially after setting records with Canelo Alvarez his last time out.
Amir Khan got a fight in the weight division he wanted and on the card he wanted.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. was talking about his latest baubles, perhaps because even he finds them more interesting than his latest opponent.
Frustrated in his big fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr., Canelo Alvarez found a much easier target in Alfredo Angulo.
Canelo Alvarez gets a pass, if only because everyone who fights Floyd Mayweather Jr. gets a pass.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. says he'll fight for the last time in September next year.