- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Flyers
Flyer or flier may mean: - Source: Wikipedia
Former NHL referee Kerry Fraser says Brayden Schenn made himself vulnerable, but Tom Wilson's hit was 'violent.'
Jaromir Jagr is still available. So is goalie Tim Thomas, who continues exploring whether to make a comeback after taking a season off.
Now that a tentative deal is done, one big question remains: When is the puck finally going to drop on the long-delayed hockey season?
They walked into a Manhattan hotel, knowing they were running out of time to save their season.
Henrik Lundqvist finally found a game to play.
The rivalry between the Flyers and Rangers turned ugly in a penalty-filled preseason game that also appeared to include a homophobic slur from Philadelphia's Wayne Simmonds to noted New York agitator Sean Avery.
Only 16 months ago, Mike Richards hoisted the Eastern Conference championship trophy to a roaring Flyers crowd.
The Flyers have met with the agent for goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov, and will do so again, but no deal is in place yet.
Even without an owner and with the NHL running the team, the Phoenix Coyotes were hopeful of re-signing free agent goalie Ilya Bryzgalov.