- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
Latest Folarin Campbell Items
Teams of former college players from the D.C. and Philadelphia areas will face off next month in a pair of exhibitions designed to promote The-BALL (Basketball Alumni Legends League), a new pro league for those who don't make the NBA cut.
George Mason's Jim Larranaga knows how to coach in the Colonial Athletic Association. Larranaga, coaching his 200th CAA game, spotted a hole in Old Dominion's defense and suggested his players run some backdoor cuts.