- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest FDA Items
Drugmaker Endo Pharmaceuticals announced Thursday that it received U.S. approval for its long-acting testosterone injection Aveed, which joins a crowded field of hormone-boosting drugs aimed at aging American men.
Lehigh Valley Dairy is voluntarily recalling orange juice because it may contain milk, a common allergen.
People suffering from severe epilepsy could legally use oil derived from marijuana under a bill advanced Thursday in the South Carolina House.
Subsidiaries of Johnson & Johnson have agreed to pay $5.9 million to settle a lawsuit with Montana over how an anti-psychotic drug was marketed, state Attorney General Tim Fox said Thursday.
Drugmakers Eli Lilly and Boehringer-Ingelheim said Tuesday that the Food and Drug Administration didn't approve their diabetes treatment empagliflozin because of concerns about a facility where the drug will be made.
An agency-by-agency summary of President Barack Obama's proposed budget for fiscal 2015, beginning next Oct. 1.
The Food and Drug Administration has decided that generic versions of the morning-after contraceptive Plan B can now be sold over the counter to girls of any age, but at least one Bloomington pharmacist says he will not sell Plan B, or a generic version of Plan B, to girls as young as 11 or 12.
The Los Angeles City Council on Tuesday voted to ban the use of electronic cigarettes in workplaces and public areas, placing "vaping" into the same category as tobacco smoking.
Here is an agency-by-agency summary of President Barack Obama's proposed budget for fiscal 2015, beginning next Oct. 1.