- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Football Items
The 31 countries that qualified for the 2014 World Cup and host nation Brazil will cross fingers and toes and hope for the luck of the draw on Friday when their names are plucked from bowls one by one in a globally televised extravaganza to determine where, when and, most importantly, who they will play in Brazil next June at football's showcase tournament.
Santana Moss has been in the NFL for 13 years and says this season is the worst officiating he's seen.
Soccer's governing body has set a timetable for talks aimed at switching the 2022 World Cup in Qatar to November.
Although he has come under some heavy fire this year, Robert Griffin III said that he's still having fun.
Sometimes, it's just not your year. Sometimes, no matter how much you follow the NFL and how much knowledge you soak up, it's difficult to win a game in which you have so little control. I thought about this Sunday as I was bemoaning my fantasy fate.
Auburn's Chris Davis ran into the end zone and etched his name in college football lore _ and ruined Alabama's bid for a third consecutive national championship.
During their current four-game losing streak, the Redskins have been moving the ball well in the first half. After intermission it's a completely different story.
Mike Shanahan, Kyle Shanahan and Robert Griffin III continue to field questions about their commitment and trust in each other. It has been a theme that has dogged the Redskins since late last season when Griffin first injured his right knee.
The NFL also said Wednesday that it would consider docking Pittsburgh a draft pick "because the conduct affected a play on the field."