- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Football Items
FIFA has fined the Antigua and Barbuda Football Association for financial wrongdoing linked to a development project.
The Bundesliga is all but decided.
Tennessee's basketball team has its version of the gray uniforms the football team occasionally used last season.
The Florida State Seminoles wrapped up their winter conditioning program Thursday and coach Jimbo Fisher raved about the atmosphere and how the players understand the culture and what it takes to be elite.
Penn State offensive lineman John Urschel will routinely provide a look at his journey leading to the NFL draft on May 8 in a series of diary entries. The all-Big Ten, third-team AP All-American has a Master's degree in math and was awarded the William V. Campbell Trophy as college football's top scholar-athlete. The 6-foot-3, 315-pound guard's third entry gives a look at his return home to State College, Pa., after almost two months away to prepare for the combine.
Former West Virginia football player Shawne Alston sued the NCAA and five major conferences Wednesday, saying they violated antitrust laws by agreeing to cap the value of an athletic scholarship at less than the actual cost of attending school.
It wasn't long ago when Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta wondered if a serious injury would end his NFL career.
Ukraine's national football team gave its troubled country something to cheer about on Wednesday when it beat the United States 2-0 in an international friendly.
Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews will be the seventh member of his family to play in the NFL if he is drafted as expected in May.