- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Football Items
The Bundesliga is all but decided.
It wasn't long ago when Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta wondered if a serious injury would end his NFL career.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is exploring whether to add thousands of seats to Soldier Field.
The proposal penalized offenses for snapping the ball before 10 seconds have run off the 40-second play clock. The committee cited player safety concerns when it passed the proposal on Feb. 12.
Aya Miyama scored from a 35-yard free kick in the 83rd minute to give Japan a 1-1 draw with defending champion the United States on Wednesday in their opening Group B match of the Algarve Cup women's football tournament.
The defensive end has been determined to prove he can return from injury for the past year and a half, and he doesn't believe being released by the Redskins on Tuesday will slow him down.
Former West Virginia football player Shawne Alston sued the NCAA and five major conferences Wednesday, saying they violated antitrust laws by agreeing to cap the value of an athletic scholarship at less than the actual cost of attending school.
Ukraine's national football team gave its troubled country something to cheer about on Wednesday when it beat the United States 2-0 in an international friendly.
Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews will be the seventh member of his family to play in the NFL if he is drafted as expected in May.