- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
Latest Football Items
Bobby Denton, who worked as Neyland Stadium's public address announcer for nearly half a century, has died. He was 73.
Like sunshine and happiness or Lennon and McCartney, football and Brazil go together, each making the other better. So the first World Cup in Brazil in 64 years is bound to be special.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and union leader DeMaurice Smith met Tuesday to discuss the league's workplace environment.
Although Volker Finke's appointment as national team coach was surrounded by controversy in football-loving Cameroon, the "Finke Method" has already started to pay off.
Florida State's Jameis Winston completed his busiest seven-day stretch of the spring last week, playing four baseball games and participating in four football practices. The Heisman winner didn't have his best days on the diamond, but coach Jimbo Fisher said he made strides on the football field.
Of all the celebrities and athletes in attendance at the Final Four, Denver Broncos running back Montee Ball had to have the most unique outfit.
The National Labor Relations Board decided near the end of March to let college football players at Northwestern University unionize. Usually I am not in favor of unions, but clearly something must be done to change the way college athletes get compensated for their services.
An NCAA proposal would give the five biggest conferences a chance to make their own rules, a nod to the revenue their football and basketball programs produce and their need to help players close the gap between the worth of a scholarship and the price of attending college.
Injury-hit Augsburg ended Bayern Munich's record 53-game unbeaten run in the Bundesliga with a 1-0 victory Saturday and Borussia Dortmund came from behind to beat Wolfsburg 2-1.