- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
Latest Football Items
An NCAA proposal would give the five biggest conferences a chance to make their own rules, a nod to the revenue their football and basketball programs produce and their need to help players close the gap between the worth of a scholarship and the price of attending college.
Northwestern football coach Pat Fitzgerald sided with his university against the formation of a players union in his first public comments Saturday, repeating what he already told his team: "I believe it's in their best interests to vote no."
Gunner Kiel let it fly on the first series, completing a 47-yard pass to Chris Moore. And that was just the start of a wide-open spring football performance that left coach Tommy Tuberville feeling a whole lot better.
Injury-hit Augsburg ended Bayern Munich's record 53-game unbeaten run in the Bundesliga with a 1-0 victory Saturday and Borussia Dortmund came from behind to beat Wolfsburg 2-1.
Marcus Spann was making his appointed rounds Monday, hopscotching between Anderson and Muncie in his DirecTV van. There were TV installation orders to fill.
If the Left believes its own demagoguery, it turns out all those liberal university administrators are greedy, capitalist pigs.
One in four professional footballers said they suffer symptoms of anxiety and depression in a new study into the sport's largely unexplored "dark side" of mental illness.
Super Bowl-winning quarterback Russell Wilson can throw strikes, as well as touchdowns.
Manchester United confounded grim pre-game predictions by drawing 1-1 with Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League quarterfinal on Tuesday, with Bastian Schweinsteiger equalizing for the holders before being sent off.