- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Football Items
The testimony came as a trial that could upend the way college sports are regulated opened, five years after the suit was filed. O'Bannon and 19 other plaintiffs are asking U.S. District Judge Claudia Wilken for an injunction that would allow athletes to sell the rights to their own images in television broadcasts and rebroadcasts.
The first openly gay player drafted in the NFL said Friday there have been no issues fitting in with his St. Louis Rams teammates, no awkward moments in the locker room and that he was accepted right away.
The Redskins are still hoping to get a return on their investment despite the 28-year-old safety's checkered past. The suspension that caused him to miss the entire 2012 and 2013 seasons was his third drug-related violation since entering the league in 2007.
Alabama coach Nick Saban is a mere bonus or two from knocking down another salary barrier and becoming the $7 million man.
Mike London busts a move for some lucky ladies at his women's football camp.
I could not die with my 3 kids thinking my favorite thing to do was watching football. So we played a different game for the next 40 days straight. We chose games from our messy closet that was starving for attention, just like my kids.
A $40 million settlement has been completed that will pay college football and basketball players dating to 2003 for the use of their likenesses in NCAA-branded videogames.
The lines on the face seemed to mirror the cracks in the concrete below. There is an eternal bond between the two.
FIFA's controversial choice of Qatar to host the 2022 World Cup is again under scrutiny amid calls to re-run the vote.