- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Football Items
Headed to another winless season, Columbia's football team is going quietly.
In honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, it's time to carve up fantasy football's turkeys, those players who gobbled up the preseason hopes you had for them (and possibly your team) and have thus far turned out to be about as satisfying as an overcooked green bean casserole.
Penn State and Ohio State will play each other on Saturday, and that's a shame.
Lionel Messi and Neymar will take part in a new anti-doping program to try a biological passport in soccer.
Ready to start at his third different position this season, Buffalo Bills guard, tackle and now new starting center Andy Levitre is pretty sure he could fill in anywhere.
Nearly a decade ago, Virginia coach Mike London learned that his daughter Ticynn was diagnosed with Fanconi anemia, a rare disease that affects bone marrow.
Green Bay Packers great Forrest Gregg, a man celebrated for his durability on the football field, is facing a difficult challenge away from the gridiron.
Penn State is turning to a member of its board of trustees who played football and wrestled for the school to serve as its acting athletic director in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child sex-abuse scandal.
Forrest Gregg, who earned the nickname "Iron Man" for playing in a then-record 188 consecutive NFL games during his Hall of Fame career, has told The Associated Press he's been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.