- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Football Items
Ohio State University trustees will spend up to six weeks reviewing the athletic program after the scandal that led to the suspension of five players and the forced resignation of football coach Jim Tressel.
The NCAA administrator in charge of baseball is pleased so far with the new TD Ameritrade Park through the first five days of the College World Series.
Erik Ainge wanted one more chance at football. His body insisted it's time to move on.
The University of Central Florida's football coach testified Thursday that he did not see a football player under stress during a spring training practice before he collapsed and died.
Former Southern California football player Lonnie White says he took $14,000 in illegal payments during his four-year career in the 1980s, mostly by selling game tickets allotted to scholarship players.
The NFL lockout hasn't affected an emerging friendship between Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan and rookie receiver Julio Jones.
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson apologized to his fans for being absent from a youth football camp carrying his name in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma's football coaches now have a greater incentive to finish in the top five of the BCS standings.
North Carolina has received a notice of allegations from the NCAA outlining numerous "potential major violations" in the football program, including unethical conduct by a former assistant coach as well as failure to adequately monitor the conduct of a former and current players.