- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Football Items
Board members of the organization that sets voluntary safety standards for athletic equipment approved $1.1 million in grants to research traumatic brain injury on Saturday, a step toward protecting athletes from concussions.
Tiki Barber says failures off the field after his retirement from football in 2006 led to a yearlong bout with depression.
North Carolina has released documents showing a group of Tar Heel football players accumulated more than $13,000 in parking citations over a 3 1/2-year period.
Ohio State and Michigan plan to drop the puck outdoors next season.
Offensive lineman Damien Woody is no Nastia Liukin.
Sharks, including a big blue one up north, are circling the troubled waters around Ohio State's maimed and maligned football program.
A speeding citation issued to Oregon cornerback Cliff Harris has touched off an investigation by the school to determine whether NCAA rules were violated when a school employee allowed football players to use her rental car.
Oregon Ducks coach Chip Kelly has suspended Cliff Harris indefinitely after the cornerback was cited for speeding while driving with a suspended license.
Talking about Ohio State and its scandal-ridden football program has become part of the program whenever David Lighty and Jon Diebler work out for NBA teams these days.