- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Football Items
Ohio State University President E. Gordon Gee told the institution's largest graduating class that a scandal in its celebrated football program is "but a temporary condition."
Last December, Oliver Luck brimmed with confidence that offensive coordinator Dana Holgorsen, a night owl, and lame-duck coach Bill Stewart, an early riser and family man, could work together in a unique arrangement for the 2011 season.
After a week of drama that showed no signs of relenting, something in West Virginia's football program had to give. That something was head coach Bill Stewart.
Boise State met with the NCAA Committee on Infractions on Friday to discuss violations by its highly successful football program and other sports.
Alex Smith finds it awkward that a free agent quarterback is organizing the San Francisco 49ers workouts during the NFL lockout.
The next step may be the most important one for former Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor.
Outgoing athletics director Mike Hamilton, former basketball coach Bruce Pearl and former football coach Lane Kiffin are part of a Tennessee contingent that will meet with NCAA officials this weekend.
The Italian government introduced a task force on Friday to combat match-fixing in soccer but has no plans to limit legal betting on games amid the latest scandal to tarnish the sport.
Auburn's Gene Chizik has received a new contract nearly doubling his salary and making him one of college football's highest paid coaches.