- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Football Items
Where have you gone, Tim Tebow, Cam Newton and Ryan Mallett?
Are you ready for some football? Hank Williams Jr. isn't anymore.
I was interviewed Tuesday by ABC 7 News about Hank Williams Jr.'s remarks about President Obama and Speaker John A. Boehner playing golf together ("ESPN pulls intro after Williams' Obama comments," Web, Monday).
Fearing Peyton Hillis was weakened from strep throat and could risk injury, his agent advised the Browns' bruising back not to play on Sept. 25 against Miami.
Notre Dame is leaving the Central Collegiate Hockey Association for Hockey East beginning with the 2013-14 season and will bolster the program's national profile through another TV deal with NBC.
The home of the New Orleans Saints and site of six Super Bowls will be renamed the Mercedes-Benz Superdome under a deal with the German automaker announced Tuesday.
The signs are still up outside the IceForum, a rink in suburban Atlanta.
The folks at the Big 12 offices must have been smiling as they saw these results roll in:
Alex Smith always considered the boos from his home crowd just part of the territory as an NFL quarterback.