- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Football Items
With two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Justin Tuck battling a groin issue and a persistent neck injury, Osi Umenyiora could not have picked a better time to get back into the New York Giants' lineup.
Football coaches are fastidious sorts, quick to offer a reminder of details great and small.
Skip Holtz isn't big on history, abbreviated as it may be at South Florida.
Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall on Wednesday backpedaled from his profanity-laced criticism of the defensive call at the end of Monday night's game.
A grand jury reduced charges against Jordan Jefferson to a misdemeanor for his involvement in a bar fight and the LSU quarterback's suspension from the top-ranked Tigers was lifted soon after Wednesday night.
If it wasn't clear to Claude Julien before he took the job in Boston, it quickly became obvious that the Bruins were struggling in the summer of 2007_ on the ice, and in the hearts of the local fans.
The parade of high-profile college coaches zipped in and out of the Brentwood Academy in suburban Nashville in 2007. Most came to see Chris Jordan, a running back who would eventually land at Alabama.
In 2009, Carlos Tevez was hailed with a giant billboard reading: "Welcome to Manchester."
Those wayward snaps from Phil Costa to Tony Romo have become a political football.