- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Football Items
His name is Ray, and he serves as both a playmaker and leader for the Baltimore Ravens.
Brady Hoke set the tone for a new era of Michigan football with his mouth and fist, pounding the lectern with each word when asked about the suddenly lopsided rivalry with Ohio State.
The last time the top job at Michigan's football program came open, it was widely considered one of the best in the business. Three years later, any coach with a pulse seemed to be on the Wolverines' short list.
Denard Robinson's high school coach heard from so many coaches trying to recruit the dual-threat quarterback by Wednesday afternoon that he was on his third cell-phone battery.
Tom Brady just wants to talk about football. The New York Jets won't let him.
Ten hours after winning the national title, Auburn coach Gene Chizik was typically intense and businesslike, already saying the time to celebrate was over.
Brady Hoke has at least a few things in common with the late, great Bo Schembechler.
Michigan picked San Diego State's Brady Hoke as its new football coach on Tuesday, hours after LSU said Les Miles would be staying in the Bayou.
Mikel LeShoure spent 2010 making a name for himself, breaking Illinois' single-season rushing record with 330 yards of it coming on one unreal November day.