- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Football Items
Once Patrick Peterson learned he was widely projected to be a top-five selection in this spring's NFL draft, the star LSU cornerback figured this was the year he had to turn pro.
Even though the decision seemed obvious, A.J. Green called it one of the most difficult he's ever had to make.
Joe Flacco threw two touchdown passes and playoff-savvy Baltimore forced five turnovers to beat the youthful Kansas City Chiefs 30-7 in the NFL playoffs on Sunday.
John Junker has witnessed some of the biggest games in college football history during his 30-year run as a bowl organizer.
John Elway is barely into his first weekend as the Denver Broncos' new chief of football operations and already he's in damage-control mode.
Oregon running back LaMichael James jokes that the reason Chip Kelly has closed practices is that the gruff coach with the no-nonsense exterior doesn't want the world to see what he's really like.
Joe Paterno has met with Penn State President Graham Spanier and athletic director Tim Curley for their annual end-of-season review.
Two coaches who each are in just the second season with their teams, and only a few years removed from relative obscurity, are a victory away from joining an elite club.
Gene Chizik won five games in two seasons at Iowa State before becoming Auburn's head coach in 2009.