- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Latest Football Items
If Doug Marrone ever wants to moonlight at something besides his day-and-night job as head football coach at Syracuse, he might want to try magic. He seems to be pretty darn good at it.
History, heroes and hate. The best rivalries have an ample dose of those three elements.
Since he recruited them more than four years ago, Illinois coach Bruce Weber has talked about the rebounding damage Mike Tisdale and Mike Davis could do if they would bulk up and develop even a little desire to run into people inside.
Boise State's president said his counterpart at Ohio State's claim that Big Ten and Southeastern Conference teams play a "murderer's row" schedule "is the greatest exaggeration I think we've heard this year in college football."
Ohio State's president says TCU and Boise State don't deserve to be in the BCS title game even if they run the table.
The Christmas shopping can wait. Instead of Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving should be called BCS Friday.
Reserves have played a leading role in the Atlantic Coast Conference this year, whether keeping their team in the title chase or helping them become bowl eligible.
Auburn's in the middle of a dream season with a Southeastern Conference title game looming and aspirations of a national championship.
As he lay in bed after playing in the Bedlam rivalry game for the first time, Andrew McGee just couldn't sleep.