- Signs of life beyond Earth could be found within 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- Rob Ford gets D.C. sports radio gig: Toronto’s crack-smoking mayor will make NFL picks
- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- Pentagon weighing ‘second start’ for overexposed youth in social media
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
Latest Football Items
Mike Gundy spent the better part of a decade going up against Mike Leach's potent offenses at Texas Tech, then watched as the Red Raiders took the next step and became a legitimate national championship contender.
Pop Warner, the nation's oldest and largest youth football organization, is requiring a note from a doctor before letting anyone who's suffered a head injury back on the field.
Few things infuriate football fans more than the one-possession overtime. You know, win the coin toss, kick a long field goal and go home.
Elusive as Reggie Bush can be on a football field, he is also proving tough to pin down on whether he'll be ready to play against Seattle on Sunday.
Jerry Moore was struggling at Appalachian State in 2003 and concerned his job was in jeopardy when the football junkie kept watching Utah pile up points late at night on Saturdays with this spread offense perfected by Urban Meyer.
Nebraska tackler extraordinaire Lavonte David demurred when told in September that he would be pressed into a starting linebacker's job.
This week will likely be the last of Brett Favre's four grudge games against Green Bay since he shook up the sports world by signing with former rival Minnesota more than a year ago.
As a third-string quarterback on the 1993 Dallas Cowboys, Jason Garrett tried to absorb every nuance of the game and he especially took note of the way coach Jimmy Johnson ran the club.
Jacksonville has a nine-game winning streak, a share of the Pioneer Football League title and its highest ranking in school history.