- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
Latest Football Items
Albert Haynesworth bullrushed offensive lineman Chris Williams into Jay Cutler, knocking the two Chicago Bears jerseys down like dominoes. Now that's an awesome way to get a sack.
LeGarrette Blount's most enjoyable run wasn't when he broke two tackles at the line of scrimmage and dragged two other defenders for a 9-yard gain. Nor was it the fourth-quarter carry he turned into a 46-yard jaunt that was wiped out by a penalty.
Doug Marrone's Syracuse Orange defeated a Top 25 team on the road in one of the most difficult venues in the nation, and one of his players was named national defensive player of the week.
For the first time since 2004, the St. Louis Rams have won three in a row at home. Success has been harder to come by on the road.
The NFL is demanding that Steelers linebacker James Harrison and others stop using their helmets as weapons.
The NFL delivered its message about heavier punishment for illegal hits, including suspensions, directly to the 32 teams Thursday with a video spelling out what to avoid.
In a match marred by clashes among fans inside and outside San Paolo Stadium in Naples, Liverpool tied Napoli 0-0 Thursday night to maintain its Group K lead in the Europa League.
The NFL got it right.
The sports agent who admitted he paid college football players has been decertified by the NFL Players Association.