- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Football Items
LeGarrette Blount's most enjoyable run wasn't when he broke two tackles at the line of scrimmage and dragged two other defenders for a 9-yard gain. Nor was it the fourth-quarter carry he turned into a 46-yard jaunt that was wiped out by a penalty.
After surviving an overtime scare from the winless Buffalo Bills, the Baltimore Ravens can now exhale and try to eradicate their flaws during a much-needed bye week.
Rex Ryan and his coaching staff huddled up before the bye-week break and drew up a game plan for an imposing opponent: the New York Jets.
Running back Fred Jackson couldn't find much consolation in how the Buffalo Bills nearly won their first game of the season. Ryan Fitzpatrick didn't feel any better when informed his quarterback rating is second in the NFL to Peyton Manning.
Reggie Bush expressed optimism on Monday that he would be able to practice this week on his healing right leg and possibly play on Sunday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Not much energy was left in the Bengals locker room.
The Chicago Bears find themselves in a familiar, sinking position starting a bye week.
Bill Belichick has seen a lot in his 36 NFL seasons. But a league executive praising a player who simply observed the rules?
Darrelle Revis is ready to shut down receivers _ and questions about his balky left hamstring.