- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Football Items
Brett Favre stepped up to the podium after a discouraging loss to the New York Jets and spent about 20 minutes evading questions the same way he tried to avoid tacklers.
The SEC West teams are lined up in almost perfect marching order. No. 7 Auburn, No. 8 Alabama, No. 9 LSU and then only slightly out of step, No. 12 Arkansas.
Chris Rainey is getting a second chance at Florida.
For now, optimism is the approach for NFL owners in negotiations with the players on a new collective bargaining agreement.
A former sports agent tells Sports Illustrated he paid college football players early in his career, and several of them confirm it to the magazine.
Hawaii is finally playing the type of football that coach Greg McMackin knew it could.
After their upset win over Southern California two weeks ago, everyone with Washington's program preached this year would be different, that they wouldn't follow an important victory with a flop.
A message on Terrell Owens' Twitter feed Sunday violated the NFL's rules against using social media before games.
Chris Johnson scored a pair of 1-yard touchdowns in the fourth quarter, lifting the Tennessee Titans to a 34-27 victory over the mistake-prone Dallas Cowboys.