- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Football Items
When Randy Moss first came to Minnesota 12 years ago, he electrified a stagnant franchise and immediately turned the Vikings into Super Bowl contenders. Now the Vikings need him to do it again.
Chargers outside linebacker Shaun Phillips was picked as AFC Defensive Player of the Week on Wednesday, and actually talked about it.
Running back Fred Jackson doesn't have time to question the reasoning behind why the Buffalo Bills traded Marshawn Lynch to Seattle _ though he was aware a deal had been in the works.
Another player who contributed to the New Orleans Saints' Super Bowl run has to be replaced for a few games.
Santonio Holmes arrived at the Jets' facility before the sun even rose, eager to get his day started.
No one would blame Haloti Ngata if he talked trash on Sundays and bragged about his accomplishments for the rest of the week.
Maybe Kansas State's marching band should forgo its traditional "Wabash Cannonball" for something more fitting, such as "So long, it's been good to know you."
A familiar stab of pain hit Tyler Moeller while he was putting on his uniform before No. 2 Ohio State's game at Illinois on Saturday.
Darrelle Revis is ready to play, and you can bet Randy Moss hopes the Jets cornerback is out there defending him Monday night.