- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Football Items
While the NFL and NBA are facing labor uncertainty, the NHL is taking a moment to puff out its chest as it heads into an All-Star weekend unlike any other.
The Steel City can make a strong case for a new nickname.
The University of Iowa said Wednesday that 13 football players had to be hospitalized this week with a muscle disorder following grueling offseason workouts that left them with extreme soreness and discolored urine.
Michael Vick is back pitching products.
The Associated Press NFL Awards for the 2010 season will be announced on NFL Network during Super Bowl week, culminating with the Most Valuable Player award on game day, Sunday, Feb. 6.
While every Pro Bowl player endured a long trip to get to Hawaii, the journey for Michael Vick in many ways was the longest.
Sky Sports soccer anchorman Richard Keys resigned after 20 years with the British network, a day after his colleague was fired for sexist comments.
The University of Iowa confirmed Wednesday that 13 football players were hospitalized this week with an unusual muscle disorder following grueling offseason workouts.
Danny Watkins didn't grow up dreaming of playing pro football.