- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Ford Motor Co.
Ford Motor Co. on Sunday unveiled a new Escort sedan designed in China for global sale at a Beijing auto show that highlighted the growing influence of Chinese tastes on the industry.
A federal judge on Thursday declined to toss out decade-old lawsuits that accuse IBM Corp. and Ford Motor Co. of supporting apartheid by letting their subsidiaries sell computers and cars to the South African government.
Two students from Winston County will represent Alabama in the national finals of a competition for aspiring auto technicians.
As General Motors shows off its newest cars and trucks in New York this week, analysts are watching for signs that consumers are shying away from the ones sitting on dealer lots.
U.S. safety regulators have decided against seeking a recall of Ford F-150 pickup trucks after investigating complaints about reduced power in EcoBoost engines.
The new movie "Need For Speed" is Aaron Paul's vehicle, but it was the Ford Mustang that received the star treatment.
Comments on the death of William Clay Ford, the last surviving grandchild of automotive pioneer Henry Ford and owner of the NFL's Detroit Lions:
William Clay Ford was born into a fortune and spent much of his life staying away from fame as he steered the family business and owned an NFL franchise.
Police in Savannah have obtained surveillance video of a car seen spinning circles in a park that honor soldiers killed and wounded in the 1779 Battle of Savannah during the American Revolution.
Ford Motor Co. is announcing that it will build its Ford F-650 and F-750 trucks at its assembly plant west of Cleveland.
Ford Motor Co. is expanding a pilot program with Jefferson County public high schools that will mean more students are offered career programs such as engineering and manufacturing.
A spokesman for Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer says Ford Motor Co. this week will announce a "significant" investment in the Kentucky Truck Plant that will add new jobs.
Ford Motor Co. will use rotating shifts - two weeks on, two weeks off - to avoid indefinite layoffs at its assembly plant, located west of Cleveland.
Union leaders are trying to save some of the 900 Ford Motor Co. jobs threatened with layoffs in northeast Ohio.