- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ford Motor Co.
Police in Savannah have obtained surveillance video of a car seen spinning circles in a park that honor soldiers killed and wounded in the 1779 Battle of Savannah during the American Revolution.
Ford Motor Co. is announcing that it will build its Ford F-650 and F-750 trucks at its assembly plant west of Cleveland.
Ford Motor Co. is expanding a pilot program with Jefferson County public high schools that will mean more students are offered career programs such as engineering and manufacturing.
Gov. Nikki Haley constantly stresses her efforts to bring jobs to South Carolina.
The Ramapough Lenape Indian Nation will again provide the backdrop for a Hollywood script when a television series premiering this month wraps its story line around a Native American community that is similar to the tribe.
The North Dakota Department of Transportation has partnered with Ford Motor Co. to offer a new program to teach teenagers safe driving skills.
Former state Sen. Robert "Bob" DePratu, a successful Whitefish businessman whose work in the Legislature helped lower taxes in Montana, has died. He was 74.
A spokesman for Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer says Ford Motor Co. this week will announce a "significant" investment in the Kentucky Truck Plant that will add new jobs.
Ford Motor Co. will use rotating shifts - two weeks on, two weeks off - to avoid indefinite layoffs at its assembly plant, located west of Cleveland.
Union leaders are trying to save some of the 900 Ford Motor Co. jobs threatened with layoffs in northeast Ohio.
Ford Motor Co. is recalling 27,933 Edge crossovers in the U.S. because a damper in the fuel line could crack and cause fuel leaks.
Ford Motor Co. is unveiling the 2015 F-150 pickup truck Monday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. It will go on sale at the end of this year. Here are some details:
Ford Motor Co. is introducing the 2015 F-150 pickup truck Monday at the North American International Auto Show.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon is making a trip to Detroit for an auto show that will feature a new Missouri-made product.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — While autonomous driving is a major theme at the International CES gadget show, cars that use futuristic sources of energy are potentially much closer on the horizon.