- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Ford Motor Co.
A federal judge on Thursday declined to toss out decade-old lawsuits that accuse IBM Corp. and Ford Motor Co. of supporting apartheid by letting their subsidiaries sell computers and cars to the South African government.
Two students from Winston County will represent Alabama in the national finals of a competition for aspiring auto technicians.
As General Motors shows off its newest cars and trucks in New York this week, analysts are watching for signs that consumers are shying away from the ones sitting on dealer lots.
U.S. safety regulators have decided against seeking a recall of Ford F-150 pickup trucks after investigating complaints about reduced power in EcoBoost engines.
The new movie "Need For Speed" is Aaron Paul's vehicle, but it was the Ford Mustang that received the star treatment.
Comments on the death of William Clay Ford, the last surviving grandchild of automotive pioneer Henry Ford and owner of the NFL's Detroit Lions:
William Clay Ford was born into a fortune and spent much of his life staying away from fame as he steered the family business and owned an NFL franchise.
Police in Savannah have obtained surveillance video of a car seen spinning circles in a park that honor soldiers killed and wounded in the 1779 Battle of Savannah during the American Revolution.
Ford Motor Co. is announcing that it will build its Ford F-650 and F-750 trucks at its assembly plant west of Cleveland.
Ford Motor Co. is expanding a pilot program with Jefferson County public high schools that will mean more students are offered career programs such as engineering and manufacturing.
A spokesman for Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer says Ford Motor Co. this week will announce a "significant" investment in the Kentucky Truck Plant that will add new jobs.
Ford Motor Co. will use rotating shifts - two weeks on, two weeks off - to avoid indefinite layoffs at its assembly plant, located west of Cleveland.
Union leaders are trying to save some of the 900 Ford Motor Co. jobs threatened with layoffs in northeast Ohio.
Ford Motor Co. is recalling 27,933 Edge crossovers in the U.S. because a damper in the fuel line could crack and cause fuel leaks.