- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Ford Motor Co.
Latest Ford Motor Co. Items
As suitors across the country line up hoping to land a new Boeing Co. commercial aircraft manufacturing plant and its thousands of high-paying jobs, Gov. Jay Nixon on Wednesday stressed the company's Show-Me State roots and vowed to compete aggressively against the other bidders.
Have you ever had to pass up a parking space because the fit was so tight it would trap you inside the vehicle? New technology by Ford Motor Company that was recently unveiled in Belgium makes that problem a thing of the past.
Hollywood celebrities were thrilled by Tuesday's report that the Obama administration is getting back into the venture capital business. Bloomberg News revealed the Energy Department's plan to pour another $16 billion into the automotive companies most favored by the White House.
The name "Detroit" is still synonymous with auto manufacturing in the U.S., but the strong revival in the auto industry in the past four years, after decades of globalization, has done little to lift the beleaguered city's economy or reputation.
Greg Biffle was thrilled after his victory last weekend in Michigan.
Carl Edwards had a chance to ride in one of the first American racecars before adding another career milestone.
Ford Motor Co. plans to eliminate more than a third of its Lincoln dealers in large metropolitan areas over the next two years as part of its effort to revive the luxury brand, according to a dealer who attended a closed-door meeting Tuesday.
Making sure drivers keep their eyes on the road will require a network of tough laws, enforcement by police and personal responsibility, the government said Tuesday.
Ford Motor Co. on Thursday settled a Mississippi lawsuit over a 2001 accident in which a New York Mets prospect was killed when his SUV crashed in the Florida Panhandle, a lawyer for the player's family said.