- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
Ford Of Europe
Latest Ford Of Europe Items
Ford has launched the all-new Transit Custom ECOnetic, an ultra-frugal 1-tonne van that delivers class-leading fuel-efficiency to match that offered by a family passenger car.
The dynamic new Ford Tourneo Custom Concept will make its global debut at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show in March, bringing a new level of energy and style to the European personal use vehicle segment.
Bucking the economy is Ford's all-new Ford C-MAX, surpassing sales expectations recording more than 100,000 sales and orders since its launch late last year.
If a new Ford Focus with an eye-catching paint job, ground-hugging suspension, big wheels and tires and a tell-tale central rear double exhaust passes you on the autobahn or freeway, chances are you have seen one of the development prototypes for the all-new high-performance Focus ST launching next year.