- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
Latest Ford Items
Roush-Fenway Racing will field a Nationwide Series car next season for Ryan Reed with the American Diabetes Association Drive to Stop Diabetes campaign as his sponsor.
Richard Childress Racing has formed a technical alliance with Germain Racing that will begin next season.
John Force powered to the first 3-second run of his unprecedented career to take the Funny Car qualifying lead Friday in the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway.
Danica Patrick and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. decided to test out their acting chops, and do a little flirting in public, for a new country music video that was released this week.
It took 22 years for Miller Lite to make it to the top of NASCAR, and Brad Keselowski made it worth the wait when he cheerfully chugged the beer from on oversized glass during a live televised interview while celebrating his first Sprint Cup championship last November.
Having revealed many little-known facts in the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy, commentator-columnist Bill O'Reilly and co-author Martin Dugard have undertaken their biggest challenge: the killing of Jesus of Nazareth.
A gay man whose horrific murder has become synonymous with "hate crime" may have been killed over drugs, not homophobia, according to a book written by a gay researcher.
President Obama often refers to former President Clinton as his "Secretary of Explaining Stuff" for his ability to break down complex economic issues. Perhaps Mr. Obama could have used Mr. Clinton's help Friday when he gave a somewhat long and halting explanation of his confrontation with House Republicans over raising the nation's borrowing limit.
If the plan was to spot the competition a lead, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Joey Logano have their rivals right where they want them. Both got off to a miserable start in the opening race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.