- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Ford Items
After hitting a 30-year low in 2009, U.S. auto sales are poised for a second straight year of growth in 2012 — the result of easier credit, low interest rates and pent-up demand for cars and trucks created by the Great Recession.
After hitting a 30-year low in 2009, U.S. auto sales are poised for a second straight year of growth in 2012 - the result of easier credit, low interest rates and pent-up demand for cars and trucks created by the Great Recession.
Likely and not so likely news headlines of 2012
Reagan-era conservatives must have felt as if they'd been here before late last week as news broke that Newt Gingrich's campaign had failed to gather enough signatures to get his name on the Virginia primary ballot. Virginia law requires presidential wannabes to deliver 10,000 signatures on petitions that include at least 400 signers from each of 11 congressional districts.
For those with 40-year-long memories, the mere mention of the days when anyone could go to the Hertz store and rent a 'Mustang' that had undergone severe tweaking by racing legend Carroll Shelby will bring a smile.
Is it racist to require people to show a photo ID when they vote? You need a photo ID for nearly any meaningful transaction, such as cashing checks, including government checks. If this simple requirement "suppresses" the vote, maybe we need to ask why it's such a great idea to push for universal suffrage for every adult who is merely breathing.
Takoma Park police say a man who stabbed a driver during a carjacking attempt was later fatally shot as he struggled with an officer.
Two things are now likely in the two-man race for the Republican presidential nomination: This will be a marathon, not a sprint, that will run through the GOP primaries, and it may well be decided at the party's 2012 convention.
Customers are as happy with the new F-150's V-6 EcoBoost engine as with their favorite V-8, as Ford proves consumers will move in large numbers to smaller engines.