- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
Latest Ford Items
Gold fell Tuesday as traders begin to doubt that prices can stay near the high they reached this summer.
The all-new global Ford Ranger may boast proven pickup truck toughness and capability but it does not mean it has to drive like one. With its brand-new chassis, steering system and suspensions, Ranger offers a smooth and quiet ride, car-like comfort as well as precise steering.
The 2012 Chevrolet Sonic with the Ecotec 1.4L turbo delivers an EPA-estimated 40 mpg on the highway with a six-speed manual transmission and city fuel economy of 29 mpg.
Now that's more like it.
Presidents Ford and Reagan and Rep. Gabrielle Giffords were all attacked by people with untreated serious mental illness. In spite of the risk to public safety and homeland security posed by letting some people with serious mental illness go untreated, the federal agency charged with helping them is instead working to see they don't get the treatments they need. That's one reason the newly formed debt-reduction supercommittee should eliminate the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). The other is money: The agency receives $3 billion annually.
Negotiators for the United Auto Workers union and Detroit's Big Three automakers labored into the night Wednesday in a bid to avoid production disruptions and clinch their first labor agreement since the $80 billion government bailouts of General Motors Corp. and Chrysler two years ago.
Music legend Les Paul is getting a new granite memorial to mark his gravesite in southeast Wisconsin.
The exciting new Ford Evos Concept showcases a visionary technology experience under development by Ford engineers. The innovative concept vehicle, which will be unveiled to the public at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, reveals how technology can dramatically enhance the driving experience for each individual customer.
Car buyers shrugged off bad economic news and a major East Coast hurricane last month, lifting U.S. sales for most automakers.